我在天马彩票平台输了三十万I added Linux mint 17 as a member of Windows 2008R2 domain controller. When I login to my domain account and switch user, I see a bunch of unwanted domain accounts and local machine accounts. I need to know how to remove these unwanted accounts. Here's a list of the accounts I see on the login screen:
- mydomain\guest # this account is disabled on the domain however it's still showing up
- mydomain\krbtgt # not sure what to do with this one
- hostname\Administrator # need to remove this one, not sure why I have two of them
- hostname\Guest # need to remove this one
- Administrator # need this one for local administration
I am not sure if I have to edit and exclude them from /etc/mdm/mdm.conf. I forgot to mention that I am not using simple GDM style. I am using simple UserList GDM.